Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top o' the mornin to ya!



Happy St. Patrick's Day! I've gone from celebrating in a bar with green beer to waking up to Bruce's own special pot of gold! Who doesn't love giving a cute baby a bath after a morning diaper blowout?!

It's been a great week so far! A couple nights ago, I was working on supper and John laid Bruce down on his back in the living room. When he walked back in after a few moments, little man was on his belly! After a few months of PT, we have a roller! I immediately gave up on creating a culinary masterpiece and hid behind the door to catch him on video...within a few minutes, I had plenty of proof!

The next scheduled infusion is Monday and I can't wait to see the looks on their faces after Bruce shows them his new trick!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment