Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And that, gentlemen, is Bermuda Hybrid #5.

I loooooooove that movie. Who doesn't love some Dennis Quaid in baseball pants?!

Bruce Update :: Infusion went great. Too early for final hearing exam results but round 1 shows mild to moderate hearing loss from the meningitis. Judy at PT was impressed with rolling over but still pushing for more results - I like that about her. 

Momma Update :: New camera. It's Spring. I'm already worn out from the rain and appointments this week but I'm home and can work the online marketing galaxy in my pjs.....life is good. 

Papa John Update :: Got his new boots and they don't make his feet look big - his words, not mine. But his feet ARE big - my words, not his.


Daddy loves baby.

Baby loves bananas.

A lot.

Momma loves a happy baby.

 And chunky baby legs.

And Papa John's new boots (:

No comments:

Post a Comment