Friday, June 3, 2011

Alooooooha!

I've always wanted to create a blog but never found anything engaging to write about...that has changed in the last 14 days!

The purpose of this blog is to capture and share all the amusing and amazing moments that have come and will come in our new life, together as a family. If it weren't for John, the rock in my universe, I never would have survived the last couple weeks...and if it weren't for our beautiful and handsome son, Bruce Jackson, we never would have the strength and laughs and cries and new found hope we have come across....

Thank you to all my family and friends for coming together and celebrating and loving our new bundle of joy who brings to this planet a beautiful, old soul and for being our support system. I may not say the words all the time but I thank God every day!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment